eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello from Hiboux UK-children's classic handmade & selve

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hiboux

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:20 am    Post subject: Hello from Hiboux UK-children's classic handmade & selve Reply with quote

[b] My business is called 'HIBOUX knits'. I make & sell Selvedge & One Off designs,hand knitted & handmade children's clothing 0-5 yrs old ie baby pea pods,baby trouser-leggings,lacey dresses on a 1970s Knitmaster, cool soft cotton cardigans in stripes/pastels,baby bootie sandals,baby hats,owl cushions,owl glove puppets,jumpers in organic cottons,Noro Japanese silks,lambswool,mohair,alpaca.I've been selling at Craft markets & Fairs.Right now I've got the store On Hold,as I'm just trying to set it up,and like anything new,a few teething problems!

Last edited by hiboux on Fri May 25, 2012 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karen when I clicked on your store I couldn't find any items listed. Your home page has featured category photos but I couldn't find any listings.

Are you clicking add and exit after you list an item?
hiboux

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh,I'm totally confused and have upset the admin team already! There don't appear to be options where I can put the shop on hold till I sort it all out.There isn't an orders section?!I thought it would be simple to upload photos,prices,descriptions etc. The photos aren't displayed under categories as a result of a section not being filled in with A.............. have forgotten name as we have another language in UK! All advice/help would very much be appreciated right now Very Happy
hiboux

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sandi,I managed to find the menu & put shop on hold.Admin team will be happy!I can't believe the option under order wasn't there earlier-nothing like that on the window I was in?? Wow it's a minefield trying to find out where & how to do it all.I don't know what's happened to the listings.I filled everything in individually and did hit the add & exit.I'm able to edit info,but not able to put any Attributes and values! I've sent a request to be exempt from all that.i'll have to spend lots of time trawling through to get it all done before going live.There's so much to know,understand and be able to rectify should it go wrong!
Karen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: