eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

google base

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fantasticdvdandbooks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: google base Reply with quote

has anyone used this to advertise their products. If so how are they paid for? Do they come to our website and buy the products, or do they pay for them on google base. Thanks wanda
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
TheCookieLadyCafe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use GOOGLE BASE, I post the items I want, I am notified of sales...that being said...you are able to enter your url in each post so buyers may visit the site you direct them to which might bring additional sales. I have not been able to gage where my sales come from except my loyal locals who rarely use my sites. Crying or Very sad

Note: since G-B is free there is nothing to loose. Smile

A bientt!
fantasticdvdandbooks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: thank you for replying Reply with quote

I agree it doesnt hurt since it is free. Just ones i posted the other day Had hits but not sure if they came to my ecrater site or not. Guess it is things we figure out over time.
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do they come to our website and buy the products, or do they pay for them on google base

If you manually add listings one by one to Google Base, you can sell directly on Google if you have Checkout included as a payment option. Very, very, very time consuming, but you do have a lot more flexibility listing that way over just submitting a spreadsheet. The few I've put up this way, I include the google checkout buy it now button and a link to the website. Get 'em coming or get 'em going, all the same to me Cool

If you submit a spreadsheet, you can easily update it by resubmitting every 3-4 days, keeps your listings at the top of the searches.

Whether it generates sales directly or not, Google Base listings provide nice one way links to your store - and that's always a PLUS!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: