eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

CAN I BUYER REMOVE HIS FEEDBACK IF HE IS SATISFIED?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gamzidigital

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: CAN I BUYER REMOVE HIS FEEDBACK IF HE IS SATISFIED? Reply with quote

SOMETIMES A BUYER LEAVES A BAD FEEDBACK AND THE MERCHANT SOLVES THE PROBLEM CAN THE BUYER REMOVE THE FEEDBACK ?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. If you have an email from the buyer stating that the matter has been taken care of to their satisfaction, you can forward that to eCRATER and they may or may not choose to remove it. The buyer however cannot edit their feedback.

I just looked at your feedback. It is a neutral. I don't think eCRATER will change neutrals but maybe I am wrong.
RustyFarmall

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaggietheCatsMeows wrote:
No. If you have an email from the buyer stating that the matter has been taken care of to their satisfaction, you can forward that to eCRATER and they may or may not choose to remove it. The buyer however cannot edit their feedback.

I just looked at your feedback. It is a neutral. I don't think eCRATER will change neutrals but maybe I am wrong.

I currently have a neutral feedback that was left the same day as the purchase was made. The customer could not possibly have known if the product was satisfactory because he didn't even have it yet. I have asked for this one to be removed. Wait and see.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: