eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I though this post should go here as well. Please read :-)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wckjunkie

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: I though this post should go here as well. Please read :-) Reply with quote

Hello fellow members? I am a new member, for about 2 months now. I've noticed plenty of talk of promoting eCrater. Well I just made my first sale and I got very excited, and thought about what the best way would be to promote eCrater, our new marketplace. So, I opened up an eCrater page on Facebook for us to share and invite our friends. (THIS IS NOT TO PROMOTE MY STORE, STRICTLY FOR US TO PROMOTE EQUALLY.) If the invite comes directly from us I'm sure most of them wont mind because the majority of your friends know you, right? Besides, Facebook is one of the leaders in free advertising.

Please let me know what you think and if you would like to be an admin to help out. If you spot any mistakes or think i missed something let me know and I will add it when I have some time. I'm about to start adding more products to my account. Kind of excited to get the ball rolling. lol

Lets make it happen!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Love-Shopping-Selling-on-eCrater/234077030041675?ref=tn_tnmn
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not post the same post in more than one place. That is against forum rules and is considered spamming the community.
wckjunkie

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand your concern but, I went out of my way for the community. I didn't intend to "spam". I thought the community would like a place like this, since eCrater which is becoming my favorite selling sites doesn't have anything like this on FB. Yes, they have a FB page but you can't post anything and my tittle is different. Just promoting eCrater for more traffic to benefit us as a community. Hopefully. No wrong intended. Sorry.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many of us have FB pages as does eCRATER. It is fine that you started another. There is nothing wrong with that but you still need to decide the best place to post your information and stick with that thread.

eCRATER promoters where you posted the other message is the best place for such a topic.
wckjunkie

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do. I'll see how I can delete this post.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send a PM to either BigTallMensClothing or ecrater-moon and ask them to remove or lock this one. They are the only ones who can do that for you.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: