eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

vista Print rocks
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReneesAttic

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: vista Print rocks Reply with quote

I just got my vista print business cards. I created them on their site and designed them myself. they look very professional. I got 250 cards for 7.00 total with shipping. Just pit in two more orders. We will be headed to florida for vacation in July and I plan to have a huge tack of them to leave at all the welcome stops along the way and everyone who will take one. If you have not promoted your business with Vista print,start now! My cards have store yrl,my name,my business phone number,and the things I sell.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vista Print business cards are a good value and once you make a purchase there is never any need to pay full price again.
They frequently send emails with discounts toward your next purchase.

They recently increased the weight of the Premium cardstock from #80 to #100.

Their other products are not so competetively priced. Depends on what you need.

Wait for free graphic uploads before paying for these.
They offer free shipping at times.

While on the subject of shipping, Vista Print offers a couple of levels of Priority shipping.

Save your money. Their Standard shipping will arrive much faster than stated at checkout.

A good evening to all.
ralph
ReneesAttic

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes,the standard shipping takes no time. I will be looking for those discount emails. I went to office max and the cheapest they had to offer for less words was outrageous. more than 5 times what Vista print charged me. They have just aquired a major hard hitting customer. Wish I had them when I sold in my old ebay store.
Comics-Emporium

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReneesAttic wrote:
I went to office max and the cheapest they had to offer for less words was outrageous. more than 5 times what Vista print charged me.

Yeah I tried a couple local companies here and they were just outrageous. Ordered some from Vista for my brother for a christmas gift. Real easy to create and really cheap
RustyFarmall

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchase business card stock from Avery. Download the template (free), and then create and print out my own business cards. I never print out more than 20 cards at a time. That way I can edit the info on the cards as needed and don't have to toss out a stack of cards that might have the wrong phone number, etc.
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I include cards in every package so I go thru a LOT (much more than 20 a week!). I have used vistaprint but was considering http://moo.com for something different.
RustyFarmall

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecheapskirt wrote:
I include cards in every package so I go thru a LOT (much more than 20 a week!). I have used vistaprint but was considering http://moo.com for something different.

Up until recently I also was including a business card in each order, but I now have edited my packing slips to include all of the info that was on the cards. Don't know if that is as good, but it has certainly reduced my expenses.
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RustyFarmall wrote:
thecheapskirt wrote:

Up until recently I also was including a business card in each order, but I now have edited my packing slips to include all of the info that was on the cards. Don't know if that is as good, but it has certainly reduced my expenses.

Apparently people hand my cards out to others. I got a few orders where people told me that they got my card from someone who ordered an ugly sweater from me. That is why I want to make them nicer than what VistaPrint offers. Although how can you go wrong with $36 a year in advertising costs (what I paid VistaPrint last year). That is less than I spent for AdWords in a month!
TheMysteriousRose

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Vista Print. They have such great quality prints. I ordered a poster print up of the band that me and I husband play in the other day, and I bought a really nice frame at Michael's craft store to put it in. I've thought about trying them for business cards but as of right now, I make my own from home with an HP printer.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I tried Vista the first order was free and they never arrived. I had to reorder and those were sent priority mail. I didn't like using a generic logo that had nothing to do with my store or business. Meanwhile vistaPrint bombarded me with spam to the tune of 5 or 6 a day. I called them and asked them to stop. They didn't. So I called again and said I would never buy from them again if they didn't stop the incessant emails. Still nothing so I dropped that email in order to get rid of them.

The quality of the cards was good but the expense of having a custom logo put on made it an unattractive deal.
ReneesAttic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just put in two orders and added a tshirt with website and a car magnet so eceryone who sees my car will see my site info.
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReneesAttic wrote:
I just put in two orders and added a tshirt with website and a car magnet so eceryone who sees my car will see my site info.

I hope you are a good driver. The people with car wraps that drive like jerks and cut people off or swerve all over the road because they are texting aren't doing a lot of positive advertising for their business--I see those people every day on the road. Makes me want to call up their business and tell them they are horrible drivers! LOL
ReneesAttic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as they see my ad,they can crash all they want just as long as it is not into my 300 lol!!
viewfinders

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReneesAttic wrote:
As long as they see my ad,they can crash all they want just as long as it is not into my 300 lol!!

That's a mature attitude.
YayBeads

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They did send a lot of email initially. I just filtered it out until I was ready to order again. Got my booth banner for a whopping $3 (compared to $150 I was quoted at the chain print shop) and after a year, it still looks brand new!

I only get an email from them once every couple of weeks now. I don't know if they're cutting back as a matter of course or just because it's been awhile since I ordered.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: