eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Matrix Backup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doodle-dandy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Matrix Backup Reply with quote

First of all hello everyone (am new). I have read back a few years on forum and understand to some extent setting up shipping. I opted for the calculator as I sell a variety of items.

I am setting up the matrix as my backup however my question is....I offer parcel post, priority and first class mail, if it reverts to the matrix as backup does it default to a particular shipping option? Will it just show shipping amount and not indicate whether it is parcel post, etc?

Sorry to ask another matrix question. Rolling Eyes
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Will it just show shipping amount and not indicate whether it is parcel post, etc?

I only use the matrix and as far as I know it doesn't say what type of shipping they are paying for.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it defaults to the matrix it will show up to your buyers as "Regular U.S. Mainland". It doesn't specify Parcel Post, Priority or First Class. That lets your buyer know that it could be shipped just about any way, which ever method you decide is best suited to ship their items with. I never had any complaints nor had anyone write me to ask which method I will be using so, I don't think buyers mind this too much as long as their order arrives to them one way or another.
doodle-dandy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect! I agree most customers are great to work with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: