eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Partial Orders

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lotuswellness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Partial Orders Reply with quote

Hello.
Can anyone help.
I notice that when someone decides to place an order and then it appears that they change their mind, their name and amount along with the order number shows up like a sale. IS there a way to delete the information since the order is incomplete. I have a few like this.
Thanks. Smile
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you get a new order in your eCRATER Order file, at the bottom of the page is a place to check mark as paid or delete. This appears when the order is not paid immediately. Checking delete will remove it from your file.

Once an item has been paid, if the buyer changes their mind and cancels, the order cannot be deleted even though you have refunded the money.

Do make sure the order has truly been abandoned before deleting. Sometimes there are reasons people don't complete payment at the time of purchase. Send an invoice after a day and see if they respond. If not then delete it.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would actually suggest not deleting the 'order' for at least several months because 'buyers' can come back later and say 'wheres my stuff?' because they may not have realized that the sale didn't go through. Having that order without the green checkmark will help you find it in a hurry and be able to tell the buyer that the item was never paid for. I guess all I'm saying is having that order in your list won't leave you scrabbling trying to figure out what happened. I never delete any of them unless the payment came through on another try.

You may after several hours write them an email to double check if they need help paying as well and can help save a sale at times.
lotuswellness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks MoonwishesStore and thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat.
Both of you made great points.
I really appreciate the feedback. Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: