eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

OMG! WALMART!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReneesAttic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: OMG! WALMART! Reply with quote

We were just at walmart and I found a tin of Faded glory girls jeans for 1.00 a pair. They had 30 pairs and I bought them out in all sizes. They were regilar 16.99 a pair. Great deal. Then earlier today I found this thrift store out by the lake that had brand new baby clothing for 1.00 per item. I am about to start a massive listing campaign. I may be a man,but I love shopping lol!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What great finds! You are not the only man that loves shopping. My husband does the grocery shopping, he makes lists, is really prepared and spends a couple of hours. He also loves to shop at other stores. It is not just a woman thing.
ReneesAttic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife loves to shop also. she is a nurse and work mon-fri 8-5 and i work from home selling on ebay and other sites and we do alot of shopping to resell. its fun,i do not make much on ecrater but will all the other sites plus my monthly yard sales and what i make when i work with fire department i am able to shop til i drop lol! I never buy clothing items mor ethan 1.00 but they have to be brand new for me to pay 1 whole dollar for. We are very frugal shoppers.
ReneesAttic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just listed 3 pairs and have 27 more pairs of jeans to list. also just posted alot of kids things as well. I have been looking at other peoples stores and most of yall have hundreds of items in your stores. I have just under 200 items in my store. I am doing a miserable job compared to other stores. I know the more items in your store the better chance of selling. It is so diferent here on ecrater. On ebay I list and it sells but ebay robs me blind,but here when I sell something the money is all mine. That is why I want ecrater sales and I now promote ecrater with bumper stickers on all of our cars. The top 3 sites are ebay,then webstore,then ecrater I want ecrater to be number 1.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you that Ecrater is the best site to be on. But you can still keep selling some things on other sites if you are still making some profit. I don't list many things like I used to on Ebay, but every now and then I do. I used to own a travel agency and the overhead costs were very high for my "brick and mortar" store. I just look at those fees as an overhead cost. That is one good thing about the internet. You don't have to keep all your eggs in one basket. There are many opportunities, you just have to work hard, like it sounds like you are doing already.
ReneesAttic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebay is a sure fire hit to make money on,but I so desperately seek a better enviroment to make the bulk of my money. I can list hundreds of items here but if I list more than 50 per month on ebay,they get me on fees and paypal costs. so its better to hope for sales here than loose money there. I sold an item a couple of days here,hopefully things will pick up.
ReneesAttic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love ecrater.you have to bring your own buyers and interest but I think within the next 20 years they could topple ebay.
viewfinders

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gene or Renee or whoever is posting, eCRATER is not out to topple eBay. They have no intention of even competing with eBay. It is a totally different model/format. No way can a free site go after a site charging high fees with millions of people willing to pay them.

For all the grousing people do abut eBay, they still sell there. Every time eBay makes another major change people swear they will have nothing more to do with them but when sales sag on their new sites they begin trickling back.
fetchingfeline

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major congrats on the denim finds!! Very cool.
I have made a few sales here on eCrater and never sold on eBay but I've heard so many negatives about eBay and love the format here.
Compared to most, I don't have many listings I guess but I add regularly.
Do any of you have any advice on marketing an eCrater store better?

http://fetchingfeline.ecrater.com/
ReneesAttic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started this thread a long time ago,why hasn't it been deleted taking up webspace for no good reason?
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReneesAttic wrote:
I started this thread a long time ago,why hasn't it been deleted taking up webspace for no good reason?

You posted it in the lounge which is where "no good reason" stuff should go.
ReneesAttic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maggie,
I don't understand what you are trying to say. are you saying there is no reason to delete it or it was posted for no good reason?
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is saying that threads do not get deleted. It really isn't a big deal. Someone found it and wanted to congratulate you for your good find. Maggie was just saying that the lounge is where stuff like this should go, posts that talk about anything, not just yours.
ReneesAttic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK,I see! I was trying to forget that thread lol! I sold some of those jeans off of ecrater but none on ecrater,dropped them all off at goodwill.
bigtallmensclothing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReneesAttic wrote:

No topics are deleted.
If you start removing content (in an attempt to delete the topic) you will get band from the community.

There is no reason for ecrater to delete. eCrater does not have a shortage of space.

There is no reason at all to delete this topic or any other.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: