eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Shipping Matrix Error - Weight Not Adding Correctly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
akim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Shipping Matrix Error - Weight Not Adding Correctly Reply with quote

I have had success using the Matrix over this past year - no problems.

Recently, orders have come in with free shipping given on items it should be charging. My matrix is set up with a charge of $11.50 shipping for items under 8lbs and FREE for items over 8lbs.

I placed test orders to check the shipping error myself on multiple items and only found the error on products weighing between 6.0 - 7.9 pounds. What happens is items weighing between 6lbs - 7.9lbs are given the 8lbs or higher free shipping. (Ex. items that weigh under 6 pounds shows up with correct shipping costs, but if an item weighs over 6, it automatically gives the 8lb charge.)

In an effort to resolve this, I have rechecked the necessary boxes, deleted & replaced items, I changed the free shipping on 8lbs to $13.00 and sure enough items between 6-7.9lbs are being charged $13.00.

Can't seem to figure this out - appreciate any advice... thanks!

Phill
akim.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:32 am    Post subject: Re: Shipping Matrix Error - Weight Not Adding Correctly Reply with quote

akim wrote:
I placed test orders to check the shipping error myself on multiple items and only found the error on products weighing between 6.0 - 7.9 pounds. What happens is items weighing between 6lbs - 7.9lbs are given the 8lbs or higher free shipping. (Ex. items that weigh under 6 pounds shows up with correct shipping costs, but if an item weighs over 6, it automatically gives the 8lb charge.)

Shipping calculations are rounded up. 6-lbs 0.1 ozs uses the 8-lb column in the matrix.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: