eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

DragonTurtle has opened on eCrater

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dragonturtle

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: DragonTurtle has opened on eCrater Reply with quote

My name is Michael and I'm happy to be here. DragonTurtle was originally started to sell at street fairs and spiritually oriented festivals, including regularly exhibiting at Starwood in NY for 12 years. My wife, definitely a guiding Light in this endeavor, passed away a few years ago so we've stopped traveling. Have been selling books, my personal passion, on ABE for years as MP Imprint, the parent company of DragonTurtle, and have just joined here for all our other stock as well as another outlet for new, used, and collectible books. As time allows we will be offering books, figurines, cloisonne, jewelry, and lots of unique odds and ends.
Everyone seems helpful and friendly on these boards so, again as time allows, I'll try to take part in the community here as well.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
securityalarmguru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: DragonTurtle has opened on eCrater Reply with quote

dragonturtle wrote:
Everyone seems helpful and friendly on these boards so, again as time allows, I'll try to take part in the community here as well.

I agree. Everyone since I joined just a few weeks ago, have been great.

Welcome!

So far I'm quite happy here, hope you will be too.

The Security Alarm Guru.
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER.

I have a question and suggestion.
I don't know what a THANGA is. Your titles and descriptions do not explain. Both need to be added to. Online selling is very different from setting up at fairs where you are right there to answer questions and where the shoppers can see, feel and get a truer sense of the item.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, very unique things there, I also think you might want to add google checkout (google wallet) it is easier to take payments than you think, once you have it setup.

Some of those items might do well if you put a ruler in with the picture.

Looking good ! glad you are joining Ecrater.
hocadobi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without your own logo and an almost blank home page, your store looks like it is not quite ready for business. The logo is not a difficult thing to do as there are many FREE sites out there at your disposal. Your home page text should tell about some of the things you have to offer so that a prospective buyer does not land there and then click on someone or something else.
Welcome and best wishes!
GoddessCosmetics

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Michael welcome to eCRATER!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: