eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Ogreatgames! Video Games! Specials! Craziness! Cool! Fun!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ogreatgames

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Ogreatgames! Video Games! Specials! Craziness! Cool! Fun! Reply with quote

GOOD DAY! This is Ogreatgames here to tell you about wonderful deals that fill up my store. There are plenty of reasons why you should visit my store and here are just a few great customer service, great prices, and great games. And an occasional special (look inside the store to find it). Currently, my store only has PS2 and PS one video game titles. But, the current inventory is in stock. Remember these are all NTSC titles so, these cannot work on PAL systems. And these games are shipped from the USA. Plus, my inventory is always expanding! Relive video game's exhilarating history that still may surprise the calmest of gamers with breathtaking innovation. Find titles such as Final Fantasy, Crash Bandicoot, and much more! If there is ever an issue a generous 10 day return policy is on all items. Check often because you never know what you might find.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: