eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Share your Pinterest Page
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think some have done that, but I can't remember who.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
jigsaw-puzzle-palooza

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:17 am    Post subject: Pinterest Page Reply with quote

http://www.pinterest.com/jigsawpuzpal/boards/
MelissasStuff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: I added all Reply with quote

I added everyone that had a link that worked. I love Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. I have no problem promoting others, even if you sell stuff similar to mine. I love networking and working together. I think Ecrater could be just as awesome as Ebay or Etsy if we just get enough people looking at the right stuff. I have a large Pinterest feed, and yes you can set your settings so you don't get swamped with emails when someone pins your stuff. If anyone is interested in networking with me you will have to bring to my attention that you are following from Ecrater. I have an Ecrater Treasures board. It is not public, but I can make it public. Let me know if you are interested joining it. Can we do a weekly feed where we pin and repin other's items. If anyone interested I will start it. If you are interested in networking on Twitter or Facebook just let me know. Of course I am looking for others who also want to promote and help each other, not a one sided thing here. Thanks!
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: I added all Reply with quote

MelissasStuff wrote:
I added everyone that had a link that worked.

Well, my link works so tell me what your Pinterest name is so I can confirm that you really did add me. I get a ton of sellers saying they added me and, they never actually do so, it's annoying when people lie about that. So, if you really did add me, prove it.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiger, what is your problem today? or I guess yesterday? No need for being so rude to people.

Melissa, I have only enough time to Pin my own things and to do what I need to to bring in followers into my Pin boards. That being said do you mean that your ecrater board is private in that only other ecrater sellers can Pin to it or only ecraters sellers can see it? Two different things on Pinterest and what is the point of pinning ecrater stuff if only other ecrater sellers will see it? Just random neurons firing as I got up too early today!
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moon, I wasn't trying to be rude to Melissa. I was just saying that everyone else that has said they started following me lately, didn't actually do so. I don't know if they were telling a fib or they accidentally skipped over me. I wasn't calling Melissa a liar, just wanted to know her Pinterest name so I can look and see if she followed me. If she did, I was going to go check out her boards.
elpereles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long time, I don't check. But the last e-mails from Pinterest wasn't from sellers adding me. It was from Internet "surfers" that like some topic like "X-Men".
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want followers, but I don't care where they come. Once a thread gets as long as this one it is easy to miss someone if you are trying to follow all of the people on it and to check if they are all following you in return. To me it is more important to follow and be followed by people interested in sewing. I just checked my follower list quickly (I don't have time to go through the list completely) and one thing I noticed is that not all pinners use their real name to go by so you may miss someone as a follower because they are using a store name or other variation that you don't recognize. A pinner that is only interested in gardening has no use for following or being followed by a carburetor reseller. The only thing it would do is get your numbers up. Numbers of followers aren't the whole story. You want to follow people that can help feed interesting content to you that you can repin for your followers and thus give them interesting content.

One of the best things for your Pinterest account is to follow people that will be pinning items that you are interested in and to have followers that are interested in the same things. You never know though when you will see something that some one else will like. I can never remember who it is here that sell Legos. I've run into several Lego quilts, etc. Now I would Pin them to a Lego board, but would a Lego seller want to repin them? I would guess probably, since many Lego's are used and played with by children who have moms who just might want to thrill a kid who is over the top a Lego lover, with a Lego quilt.
thepartystore

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is mine...

http://www.pinterest.com/vision2win/pins/
EagleMountainDiscoveries

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my first post here at ecrater so i hope i do it right!

Here is our pinterest link:
http://www.pinterest.com/eaglemountaind/boards/
elpereles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long time I don't post items. I was making some updates. Now it is more easy to pin than before. Now the link of where the photo was taken. It is show in the photo details. No need to edit.

Not sure it was a compatibility error of eCrater or a Pinterest update.
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just noted that posting regularly makes new followers. Since I began some days ago my posting campaign. Some followers appeared.
elpereles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is new for me. Pinterest add some limit of quantity/time to post pins in their site.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Pinterest add some limit of quantity/time to post pins in their site.

What do you mean? I haven't noticed any limits.
elpereles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't tell the exact number, but I was posting constant and near the pin #50. A message about the site adding some measures to avoid spam and it tells me to wait some time to post again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 4 of 13

Jump to: