eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

asking for upc labelthat i dont have

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sfbl3910

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: asking for upc labelthat i dont have Reply with quote

i am trying to sell 2 used tonka trucks that belonged my and I but it keeps asking for upc label
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
sfbl3910

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: trying to sell used toys without upc label Reply with quote

sorry left out that it belong to my son and I and they are used toys how do i resolve the problem i don't have the UPC number
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you research other sellers of the same products or a toy catalog to see if they have the UPCs?

You have the 2 Tonka toys listed as vintage. Are they at least 20 yrs old?

If there is no UPC, you can ask for an exemption for your store.

For the Mighty Dump, the photo is watermarked. Is that your photo or do you have permission from the rights holder to use the photo? If not, it is against eCrater terms to use a copyrighted image, which is grounds for suspension.

Also, you might want to proofread your listings. You have attribute code showing in the Tonka car carrier ad.
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something is really screwed up with the attributes. I had filled in all the extraneous attributes in an all vintage shop and had gotten an exemption. Now the attributes are all gone and I have red exclamation points by most of the listings.

At this point Google is the least of my worries. I spent weeks and weeks doing those attributes with back and forth emails to eCRATER to get everything just so and now they are wiped out. I won't even bother eCRATER admin with an email as to why.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This Tonka is the big one

I realize that you didn't ask it, but just saying the 'big' one doesn't give anyone a clue as to it's size. You need measurements.

If you have been reading these boards (and you need to if you haven't), you will see that google is changing some things and some of the sellers ren't bothering to tear their hair out about attributes until they know what is going on with google going to be charging to have items show in google shopping. However, you will still want to fix this:

Quote:
.[!product_type :used Tonka car carrier!]
take out the space before the colon.
dragonturtle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like someone mentioned above, I'm not worrying about attributes right now. 1) I don't want to have to change everything, 2) at least half my products do not have a brand, model, upc so I should get an exemption but I just started my store and am waiting to see what plays out, 3) I'm getting more hits than I ever had on ebay anyway so I'm satisfied in that respect for now though more would be a good thing of course, 4) when I try to put in what I do know like primary color, material, and such, I get a screen saying eCrater automatically enters those, and it has refused ISBN numbers that are proven correct. So, all in all, I'd rather concentrate on getting more items up and getting better picturesup
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: