eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

POO!!! My store suspended!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweetwatercolloidalsilver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:56 am    Post subject: POO!!! My store suspended!! Reply with quote

Well joining the club & still don't know why, have emailed ecrater but no reply.. Could it be because of 2 negs??
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can't see your listings, but from your home page I can see that you are selling some 'medicine' that might not be allowed to be sold here on ecrater. I've never checked into these cures that people try to sell since it isn't my field at all, but unless you are selling something that has gotten FDA approval and proof that it does what it says it would, you might have problems. Otherwise go through your store and see if anything is not as it should be. Lots of links on this thread to what can and can't be sold here.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, could be, I know these products are banned on ebay but not banned on ebid.. Bit of a grey area.. Hopefully I may hear fro ecrater..
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see the details of what you're selling, either, but colloidal and ionic silver can be sold legally in the US and do not require an Rx. It is considered a nutritional supplement, not a drug. It does not violate eCrater's terms regarding Prescription Drugs or Illegal drugs and drug accessories, as it is neither an Rx or illegal product. That said, colloidal silver cannot be marketed as a medical product and no claims can be made for medicinal uses.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that Fox & Fish, that's interesting, hopefully they havnt bowed down like feebay.. Bloomin annoying mind, not so much being suspended but mainly waiting for the reason why!!
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While you're waiting for a response, it might be worthwhile to read the eCrater terms of use...to see if there's anything in there that might be causing your problem. You have no Terms, FAQ, or other texts filled out, so we can't see if payment options or selling destinations etc are possible problems. If you were marketing liquid silver as a medicine or making medical claims for it, that would be a problem.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been right through it & can't see a problem & no I don't sell the liquid or make any medical claims regarding it..
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are selling what looks like 'cures' in bottles that might not meet criteria. I did notice your Something something Alopecia something comes in 20ml and 30 ml bottles which could be part of the problem. I'm not sure you can sell the same thing and just have a different quantity for it as it comes up as a duplicate listing. Something to look at anyhow when checking the ecrater regulations.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you are a UK eCRATER store, you have to comply with the rules of both countries.

By the way if the FDA only approved drugs and supplements that did what they claimed, very few would be on the market. Their approval merely means the product shouldn't kill you if taken as directed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, fast response from Tracy, Well it would appear it is due to banned items which I would imagine is the CS generators so have removed them so fingers crossed I may get reinstated.. Many thanks to you all for your help & advice.. Jeremy Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: