eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How to post the description of the category

View previous topic :: View next topic  
icecandy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: How to post the description of the category Reply with quote

I am a new, would you please tell me how to post the description of the category. Thank you very much!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't other than the category name. I just looked at your cats. Your problem is that you have named your categories meaningless names. This is not in your best interests. Neither your titles nor your categories should be literary, romantic or cutsy because that is not what buyers search for.

If you want to wax poetic, save it for the latter part of your descriptions where search engines don't look.

Butterfly Dreams has nothing to do with earrings. Nor does Imagine Stone or any of the others. Your categories should be by type of jewelry such as earrings, necklaces, sets, etc. Or depending on your inventory, by material such as turquoise, jade, pearl, etc.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also no point in naming your categories identical names (like sawrovski crystal bracelets).

May I suggest that you put your store on hold while you are researching how to set up your store and then actually setting it up. I know you don't have anything actually listed at this point, but much easier for you to deal with until you are ready to go.

May I also suggest that after you have read up on what to do, check out some different sellers stores and see how they do things (especially sellers that have been here a while). You should get some ideas on what to do in your store.

Almost every topic dealing with a store has been discussed if not once, but many times on the different threads and it pays to search them out for more ideas and the different sellers philosophy behind what they do.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: