eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My Brand New Store in Ecrater -- "UNIQUE AMERICA"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uniqueamerica

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: My Brand New Store in Ecrater -- "UNIQUE AMERICA" Reply with quote

Pls visit my store at: http://uniqueamerica.ecrater.com/

I am new to ecrater.com and just opened and listed couple of items Smile Pls visit my store and let me know your opinion Smile Thanks Razz
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

I am so in love with your bedspread. It would already be sold except my cat would make mincemeat of the embroidery.

I have one suggestion about how you list your titles. Remove the punctuation/characters. cat/dog cat --- dog. These confuse the search engines and they can't read the words.

I like Indian stuff (reminds me of my hippy days) so perhaps I'm not a good judge of your store but other than expanding your descriptions a bit and the title punctuation, I didn't see any problems.
uniqueamerica

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:30 am    Post subject: @ maggiethehousecat Reply with quote

Thanks for looking at my store Smile I'm glad that you took time to look at my listings and gave your valuable opinion. I'l make the changes Smile Thanks again Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: