eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

eCrater Home Page

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
school-yearbooks

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: eCrater Home Page Reply with quote

This is going to sound stupid but ... I have 2 bookmarks that I use for eCrater, one goes to my store and one goes to these boards. Whenever I get the urge to search eCrater for items I want there are no links to the home page, where the search function is. If I really want to search badly enough I trim part of the web address in the URL box and go to the home page that way. Is there and easier way to navigate eCrater? I suppose I could bookmark the home page for a third EC bookmark.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you link to ecrater's home page, you will also be able to sign in from there as well so you relly only need one url. If you have UK and AU stores you also need different urls for each of them as well. Or you could hit your down arrow on your internet scroll bar and see where you were before and click to get there again.
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When in your store click bottom left where it says powered by Ecrater ... Presto you are at Ecrater.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: