eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Store Suspended

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PCHaven

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Store Suspended Reply with quote

My items are not showing up. To my knowledge, I never violated any rules. I've emailed eCrater with no response. I would really like some feedback so I can start this back up again. Smile Thanks!

... don't mind my last comment; I just noticed that the responses should be kept within emails only.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, eCrater has a very small staff, give then some time to respond. A guess would be that you need to show that you have the right to sell those products.

On another note, your terms are very hard to understand. I got from it that you aren't responsible if I can't download what I paid for. It should be rewritten in clear concise terms, and not all caps, very hard to read.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, give the ecrater team time to get back to you. However I suspect part of your problem is needing to prove that you have a legal right to resell this software and the you have receipts to prove it. Then you need to take a long look at your terms from which to try to shed every ounce of responsilibty about your product. A mail order busness (which you are)IS responsible to be sure that the item was delivered to the customer in a timely manner. By saying you don't accept that responsiblity doesn't mean you can get out of it. Then all that capilaized shouting about implied and expressed, blah blah blah. You don't own this website and so you can't comment on the website and anyone can use it that wants to.

You state:
Quote:
However, PC.Haven does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free
You want someone to dump thousands of dollars on you to buy your product but you won't guarantee that it will work and if it doesn't they can't get a refund? That makes you look exactly like a scammer. No risk to you all risk to the buyer, if they are dumb enough to buy from you.

I see sellers with terms like yours, I'd be running fast the oposite direction.
PCHaven

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: input Reply with quote

Thank you for the input everyone. I will consider revising it. Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: