eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moonlightrosejewelry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Hello everyone Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm new to eCRATER (but not new to beading) and I just opened my shop here - Moonlight Rose Jewelry - and would love to get feedback from fellow crafters and beaders.

Thanks and best of luck to all of you! Smile
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
oakteakstore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome and congratulations. I hope you have many sales. You need to fill in your store a little more with a good description about you or the store on the first landing page and your terms, but it does take some time to do it all.

I see nice information about you on your "About" page, but the first page needs something similar to draw people in.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. You are off to a good start however I do think you will benefit by expanding your titles.

Also it is not necessary to give such a detailed contact info. It is a matter of personal preference however if you are elderly, infirm, have small children or live in a remote neighborhood I would not provide so much data.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater! Good luck with future sales. By the way, you're jewelry is beautiful but I do agree with the other sellers that you need longer item titles. Instead of Peacock Bracelet you could say "Peacock Swarovski Crystals and Pearls Beaded Bracelet" something like that to describe the item as some buyers will search for a bracelet with a specific type of bead in it. Also, be sure to throw in the word handmade or handcrafted as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: