eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

on-hold feature

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emptyingthecupboards

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: on-hold feature Reply with quote

If you use the "on-hold" feature, are you able to turn your store back on again with no problem? My mother-in-law is very ill and I might have to make an emergency trip. Also, should I use the "on-hold" feature if I'm listing several items? If not "on-hold", are buyers still able to browse my store while I'm listing? Question Thanks!
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on hold feature will allow them to see your store items BUT not buy them.

It's as easy as a couple of clicks to put it on hold and to take it off hold. I have used it several different times without any problems.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to answer the rest of your question

Quote:
Also, should I use the "on-hold" feature if I'm listing several items? If not "on-hold", are buyers still able to browse my store while I'm listing?

I don't think I understand the question. If you are listing do not put your whole store on hold - on hold will not allow anyone to buy anything.

You can put it on hold. log out then go to your store and see what it does. You will see ON HOLD next to each item instead of a buy now button. REMEMBER if you do this just to see it - remember to take the hold off or you won't sell anything!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
emptyingthecupboards

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
on hold feature will allow them to see your store items BUT not buy them.

It's as easy as a couple of clicks to put it on hold and to take it off hold. I have used it several different times without any problems.
Thanks, once again, for your help. I hope I won't have to use on hold. My mother-in-law is improving. She'll be 90 next month.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: