eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

why I can't login in admin panel but the community?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kclee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:45 am    Post subject: why I can't login in admin panel but the community? Reply with quote

It's very strange. Maybe my account has been suspended AGAIN. Is it to say it my account was be suspended once, that I can't use ecrater anymore?

The account take a same paypal account, so they are related.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The kclee account appears to be suspended. Is that the original account, or did you create a new one (to get around the original suspension) ?
kclee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not the original account. kclee the new one I created after the old one was suspended.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't get around a suspension by just opening up a new account. You have to fix what was wrong with the old one and ask to be reinstated.
kclee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right. I can't just get around by doing so.

The fact is that I tried to sell some copyrighted products without any authorization. The store got suspended. I contacted ecrater, and they ask me to show authorization paper.

In a result, they told my that my store and related stores will not be reinstated.

Then I sign up a new account and list some items. But today it got suspended.

Yes, I should not have listed the copyrighted goods. I committed it.

Is it mean that I can't list items on ecrater and get my store reinstated?
elpereles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will said the following before some outsider strange 1st time member appears with strange comments using this topic as excuse to cover their faults.

A seller in eCrater can have multiple stores/accounts, but it isn't allowed to make multiple stores/accounts to sell the same stuff or to escape from a previous suspension.

kclee, you were suppose to resolve the problem with the other account before opening another. I recommend contact again eCrater and explain your case. If your are opening a store to sell other different stuff not copyrighted. Maybe eCrater can give you the opportunity. Just remember if you continue opening accounts to escape suspension. eCrater obviously will not see you as a person to trust.
kclee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply.

I used to think suspension is to close for ever. In my case, I listed some copyrighted products and got suspension, can't offer authorization paper to reinstate.

I don't know how to close a suspension and get reinstated, even I try to.

That's why I signed up a new account, after they told me their determination.

Of course, I will not sell copyrightd in the future if there is on ecrater.
elpereles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to fix the problem. My recommendation contact eCrater again.
kclee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I contacted them again, but no reply yet, after they told me the determination.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ecrater has a very small staff of people working for them. It can take up to 3 days for you to hear an answer back from them.
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For starters, I might suggest:
-Close all your extra stores, keeping just the first
-Go into the admin section of your original store and delete all the problematic items. Fix any text or categories specific to those items.
-Upload some acceptable items (I think you can still add products while under suspension, someone will correct me if I'm wrong). This would show them that you have legitimate and viable items to sell that won't violate terms.
-Then contact Ecrater and tell them what you've done to try to fix the problem. Ask if there are any more problems to fix. Assure them that you won't list any more copyright-violating items.

I think your best approach is to go back to square one. Fix the problems that you know are broken (disallowed items, multiple stores to evade suspension, etc). Everything else is just stemming from the problems in that first store.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AudioGasoline wrote:
(I think you can still add products while under suspension, someone will correct me if I'm wrong).

I was also under the impression that you can still list items while suspended but, it's pointless because ecrater will block those items from showing up in marketplace so, no one will be able to see them. Why even bother wasting your time listing if no one will see those items until your store is reinstated? By the time your store is reinstated (if at all) your items will be on page 3 or 4 or even further back so by the time they are visable again, not too many buyers will find those items so, I'd wait until ecrater gives you the go ahead again before listing any new products.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AudioGasoline wrote:
For starters, I might suggest:
-Close all your extra stores, keeping just the first
-Go into the admin section of your original store and delete all the problematic items. Fix any text or categories specific to those items.
-Upload some acceptable items (I think you can still add products while under suspension, someone will correct me if I'm wrong). This would show them that you have legitimate and viable items to sell that won't violate terms.
-Then contact Ecrater and tell them what you've done to try to fix the problem. Ask if there are any more problems to fix. Assure them that you won't list any more copyright-violating items.

I think your best approach is to go back to square one. Fix the problems that you know are broken (disallowed items, multiple stores to evade suspension, etc). Everything else is just stemming from the problems in that first store.

I also agree with what this seller has said.
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearcreekcreations wrote:
AudioGasoline wrote:
(I think you can still add products while under suspension, someone will correct me if I'm wrong).

I was also under the impression that you can still list items while suspended but, it's pointless because ecrater will block those items from showing up in marketplace so, no one will be able to see them. Why even bother wasting your time listing if no one will see those items until your store is reinstated?

I answered that question with the very next sentence, after the one you quoted: to show Ecrater that the seller can be legitimate. A handful of items would suffice, but this seller has run the gamut of infractions and is probably running out of clout with the admins. I would think Ecrater might like to see examples that the seller knows how to do things correctly. I'm sure It's nothing Ecrater would ask for, it's just my opinion. A few items certainly wouldn't hurt anything.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
they told my that my store and related stores will not be reinstated

I think the original poster said it all here. Ecrater has already told them that they can not be reinstated and it looks like he can't start any other store either. I think he or she might want to go find a new venue or clarify with ecrater whether or not they can ever have any store here again. No point listing things or doing anything until that is taken care of.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: