eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My shop get Suspend????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
goodsgadget

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: My shop get Suspend???? Reply with quote

Myshop is : goodsgadget

why cannot access my account???. If yes i want to know the reason pls.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you an authorized Sanrio seller? If not, then I would start with them. Also, these trademarked cartoon character flash drives have been faked a LOT over the last two or three years, so you might have to prove they're legit. Same thing for Mario Bros, Angry Birds, Smurfs, Spiderman... all of these brands regularly patrol the web looking for knock-offs. If they don't recognize your business, most just report your items to the venue as unauthorized.

Last edited by AudioGasoline on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
viewfinders

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you are suspended. My best guess is that you are selling copyrighted items and you need to prove you are selling authentic items and have the right to do so.
goodsgadget

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AudioGasoline wrote:
Are you an authorized Sanrio seller? If not, then I would start with them. Also, these trademarked cartoon character flash drives have been faked a LOT over the last two or three years, so you might have to prove they're legit. Same thing for Mario Bros, Angry Birds, Smurfs, Spiderman... all of these brands regularly patrol the web looking for knock-offs. If they don't recognize your business, most just report your items to the venue as unauthorized.

can i get my store return? if yes i will remove the copyright item out all.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
can i get my store return? if yes i will remove the copyright item out all.

You can't get you store unsuspended UNTIL you fix the things that are wrong. So you need to remove all your items that are illegal for you to be selling FIRST. After you have done that, see if you have enough stuff left to have a store. If you want to continue then fix your store up by doing an about us page, get someone to help you correct your English on your terms page, etc. I don't know what your listings look like because we can't see them, but be sure they are all written in proper English as well. Then when your store looks good, send the ecrater team an email asking to be reinstated. No point asking by telling them you will fix things. You have to fix FIRST.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: