eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My store not showing when selecting "Google Checkout&qu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gtechccs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: My store not showing when selecting "Google Checkout&qu Reply with quote

When I go to Google product search to check if my products show up, my store doesn't show up in the results when selecting "Show only Google Checkout", although I offer Google checkout as a payment option.

For example, if I search "HP 98 waterproof", my product shows up as the second result. Now I go and select "Google Checkout" and my product no longer appears.
I am including Google Product attributes.

Any idea how to fix this?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: My store not showing when selecting "Google Checkou Reply with quote

gtechccs wrote:
When I go to Google product search to check if my products show up, my store doesn't show up in the results when selecting "Show only Google Checkout", although I offer Google checkout as a payment option.

Do you hve a Google Checkout "badge," which is the little blue cart icon?

Search archives for how to get one. Here's one of several threads: http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=23986
gtechccs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!
No, I do not have the speedy cart icon. It's probably because I do not have enoug orders yet.
carolinabluelady

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it might be because you are set up for google checkout through ecrater and not directly with google checkout. My items don't show up either when just "google checkout" is checked. Sorry if I am saying this wrong.
In my google merchant center, under settings, under checkout, I have checked "do not use checkout" Customers would have to purchase through my ecrater store using google checkout.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seperate Google Checkout accounts for each of my eCrater stores. I do not have Merchant accounts so I'm not sure of the info provided by bluelady. Each of my stores have the Google checkout cart badge in Google Product Search. After I had processed several Google Checkout orders, I followed the basic info in the Google help files for requesting the badge. There are some steps that apply to merchants who own their own site which I skipped. I just told them I was using GCO in my store on eCRATER and, after several emails back and forth with Google, I got the badge.

Now when a shopper clicks the button for Google Checkout, my items will be shown if they match the search.
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did the same as SheilaDee wrote. For both of my stores. I have the icon on both of mine. But, I had to have Google Checkout sales completed and feedback before they would do it.
gtechccs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for your feedback!

In the end, I had to drop an email to the Google Checkout team, and ask them to activate my badge. I had a few sales a some feedback, and my badge was active within a few days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: