eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My Store is suspended and I don't know why

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BodyAroma

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: My Store is suspended and I don't know why Reply with quote

I have been selling the same types of items for about 2 years now and I have had no problem with my store. Now all of a sudden my store is suspended and I don't have a clue why.

please help so that I can get my store back up and running. I am losing a lot of traffic and possible sales.

Thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would guess that you have the right to sell these name brand items. Contact ecrater and ask.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PurpleButterflyJewlery wrote:
I would guess that you have the right to sell these name brand items. Contact ecrater and ask.

I would think it also may have something to do with the items you are selling. Maybe ecrater wants to know if you are allowed to sell the products you have. I didn't find any other problems with your store and I checked your terms and listings so, you'd need to contact ecrater and ask them why.
elpereles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Agree.

Quote:
I have been selling the same types of items for about 2 years now and I have had no problem with my store.

No offense, but you aren't the 1rst or the last with this situation. It can take time to the company "scouts" to find not authorize sellers then they contact the site.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am making no accusations toward you personally but fragrance and cosmetics are one of the most abused product lines when it comes to counterfeiting and replicas. Since you are in the business I'm sure you are aware of that.

It is only a matter of time till you have to prove your items are authentic by providing eCRATER with the name of your supplier and your receipts.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed in your terms about refunds that you wouldn't refund gift wrap charges. Do you have a listing for gift wrapping without any other product? I don't think that is allowed.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
I noticed in your terms about refunds that you wouldn't refund gift wrap charges. Do you have a listing for gift wrapping without any other product? I don't think that is allowed.

No, it's not allowed. My aunt tried listing gift wrap services a while back and ecrater removed her listings and told her it was not allowed. I remember because she was upset over it as she really wanted to offer that service.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: