eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elliseproducts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:28 am    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Hello, i am not new here but I am introducing myself. My store is mostly electronics and I hope I can see some success here.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. I wish everyone on here great sales success. So far all of your feedback is negative and both customers claimed to have not received their products. Your success also depends on your professionalism and honesty which includes shipping your orders to your buyers. If you fail to provide your buyers with the merchandise they paid for, I wouldn't expect to receive too many return buyers, especially since you operate an electronics store with higher priced items. So good luck in the future but next time, I do hope that you come through and ship the products.

I don't know what your reason for non-shipment was, but if your items were out of stock and you were simply waiting to get some more in before shipping them off, if you know it's going to take more than a few days to get more stock in you should email your buyers and let them know as they would want to know why shipment is taking so long, so they don't think you are trying to just take their money and run. If you don't let them know why shipment is delayed, they will assume the worst and leave negative feedback.
elliseproducts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice. I didn't close my store when i took a hiatus and people made orders so that was my fault. Hopefully I'll be able to make some deals where I can give a discount for their inconvience.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering your feedback and response to the comment above, I am surprised you haven't been suspended. Have you refunded the money of the unhappy buyers? If you ignored your store, had sales you didn't fulfill, there is only one recourse and that is a total refund of their money.
chineselacewigs

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, welcome to ecrater!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: