eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Need help to reactive my store

View previous topic :: View next topic  
idjamu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Need help to reactive my store Reply with quote

Hello all,

My store is suspended and I have sent an email to administrator. Here is the reply from administrator :
Quote:
Thank you for your email. Your account is suspended for miscategorization,
(items are in an incorrect global category). Please verify that all items
are in the correct global category and move items that are incorrect to the
correct category before requesting re-activation.

My store sells herbal for sexual health. I put my items to Health & Personal Care Category but administrator said my items are in incorrect global category. Am I wrong? Please help me. Thank you.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
elpereles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't sell in that category, but the problem in my opinion is easy. Read again your words.

Quote:
My store sells herbal for sexual health. I put my items to Health & Personal Care Category but administrator said my items are in incorrect global category. Am I wrong? Please help me. Thank you.

Do you read the subcategories? Nothing is "sexual". Also you must understand eCrater is an USA site. Any "sexual herbs" aren't considered "supplements" or health regulated stuff. So they fall in "Sex Stuff".

Category: Sex Stuff
http://www.ecrater.com/c/2467/sex-stuff
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also think that you are claiming 'benefits' that can't be proven and items that haven't beeen tested by the FDA as providing the benefits that you claim. You need to be sure that your description is written in such a way that buyers know that these items have not been tested and found to be pure (goat and alligator bile????) and you aren't making claims that are unsubstantiated, and by that I'm not talking about folk lore as to their effectiveness, but actual scientific proof. Just because things can be bought and sold freely in Indonesia, doesn't mean that they can be in the USA.

After seeing your home page, I too believe that your items would be classified only under sex stuff especially if your have explicit pictures that shouldn't be seen by children under 18. Even without explicit photos the topic and items themselves is adult only.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, your items would definitely fall under "sex stuff" because of the nature of the items. They are for adults only, and are intended to used for sexual enhancement purposes. That's sex stuff, not herbal remedies or health and personal care.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: