eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

shipping multiple items question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
homedecorjr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: shipping multiple items question Reply with quote

Hi. I'm just a few days new here. I had a shipping question and hoped maybe someone knew.....
If you have a fixed shipping price and sell multiple items will it add the shipping together? Or is there any way you can enter less shipping for each additional item?

help! Confused
Jen
Rhiamon13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: multiple shipping Reply with quote

I haven't figured that out either, I usually do a flat rate plus an additional 25 cents each additional item, (pays for certain things I use for shipping on each of them and sounds like a bargain) So at this point I told people purchasing multiples to contact me and have a reference to it on my FAQs page. I don't know what else to do either. Confused I will have to end stuff and send invoices, not a big deal though.

If you have other ideas let me know too Wink

Chris
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If you have a fixed shipping price and sell multiple items will it add the shipping together?
Yes, it will add all the shipping together. If a buyer buys 2 of one item the shipping will be double.

If you want to try it out, just "buy" your own product and see how it works - of course stop before you pay yourself, lol.

Quote:
Or is there any way you can enter less shipping for each additional item?

The only way to do that is to use the shipping matrix and ship by weight. Then it would add the weights of all the items and use that amount for the shipping charges.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
homedecorjr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, thanks. I'm sure ecrater will fix the shipping eventually and give it more options to play with. Hopefully! Very Happy Thanks for your help! Very Happy

jen
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: