eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

our store renew now, but all images cannot be shown, why?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
uk-batteries

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: our store renew now, but all images cannot be shown, why? Reply with quote

our store renew now, but all images cannot be shown, why?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your images are showing.

Quote:
LENOVO ThinkPad R500, ThinkPad T500, ThinkPad W500, LENOVO ThinkPad R61, R61e, R61i, T61, T61p

You might want to mention in your titles that you are selling batteries NOT laptops, thinkpads, etc. You don't have the main keyword in your titles for what you are selling although you might get buyers looking for deals on thinkpads, etc.
uk-batteries

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Your images are showing.

Quote:
LENOVO ThinkPad R500, ThinkPad T500, ThinkPad W500, LENOVO ThinkPad R61, R61e, R61i, T61, T61p

You might want to mention in your titles that you are selling batteries NOT laptops, thinkpads, etc. You don't have the main keyword in your titles for what you are selling although you might get buyers looking for deals on thinkpads, etc.

thanks, that's means we need to update the title add the keyword:"laptop battery"? and then the images showing?
uk-batteries

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Your images are showing.

Quote:

Hello friend, thank for your help, we has been update all of the titles, but still cannot be shown, why? some titles are too long, so we delete some words, and add the keywords you said
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are only allowed 100 characters in your titles so you have to be sure that your keywords, in this instance batteries, battery, etc. is in the title and from there you need to add any more keywords and relevant information into the title while staying within the 100 characters.
uk-batteries

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
You are only allowed 100 characters in your titles so you have to be sure that your keywords, in this instance batteries, battery, etc. is in the title and from there you need to add any more keywords and relevant information into the title while staying within the 100 characters.

Thanks a lot for your help

regards

cici
oakteakstore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pictures are way too small. People want to be able to zoom them up. Make them at least 700 X 700
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right about the size of the photos. They are getting a google ad between their description and the photos of their other products.
uk-batteries

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakteakstore wrote:
Pictures are way too small. People want to be able to zoom them up. Make them at least 700 X 700

Hello, thanks for your reply, we want to upload many products over 10000 use a .txt file, but we don't know how to do
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hello, thanks for your reply, we want to upload many products over 10000 use a .txt file, but we don't know how to do

Well technically there is a bulk upload file system in your administration area. I would caution you though, that trying to upload 10000 items at one time will be problematic if you upload lots of errors as well. Then you have to go through each listing and manually fix them. In some ways I think it is much better to just copy paste your listings so you can catch any problems you might have. With just what you have listed, you have had problems getting your listings correct so I would guess that your text file might also have problems in it.

From any seller that has mentioned that they bulk uploaded their inventory, I haven't seen one yet that wasn't full of problems with even simple things like referring to "If you win this auction", with ecrater not having any auctions, it shows that whoever was listing wasn't paying attention and getting rid of things that didn't apply to ecrater but did to maybe ebay or some other site.

As to actually how to bulk upload, other than what it says in your store administration area, I haven't a clue how to do it as I have manually uploaded all my 8000+ listings and will continue to do so.
uk-batteries

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Quote:

Well technically there is a bulk upload file system in your administration area. I would caution you though, that trying to upload 10000 items at one time will be problematic if you upload lots of errors as well. Then you have to go through each listing and manually fix them. In some ways I think it is much better to just copy paste your listings so you can catch any problems you might have. With just what you have listed, you have had problems getting your listings correct so I would guess that your text file might also have problems in it.

From any seller that has mentioned that they bulk uploaded their inventory, I haven't seen one yet that wasn't full of problems with even simple things like referring to "If you win this auction", with ecrater not having any auctions, it shows that whoever was listing wasn't paying attention and getting rid of things that didn't apply to ecrater but did to maybe ebay or some other site.

As to actually how to bulk upload, other than what it says in your store administration area, I haven't a clue how to do it as I have manually uploaded all my 8000+ listings and will continue to do so.

Thanks for your help, did you have a explame record ? let me see ok? we don't know the .txt format, thanks. we want to make it
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Like I already said, I don't know how to do it myself and haven't done it. I manually, one at a time listed my inventory.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: