eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Good Lord, I love eCrater! :lol:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
videoediting

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Good Lord, I love eCrater! :lol: Reply with quote

Good Lord, Jesus Christ. I cannot believe that eCrater is thinking that they are FBI or CIA when it comes to sellers.

Yet one other store suspended for what? Haven't they got something better to do with their lives?
I understand if a buyer makes a complain against the seller but when you just open a new store and you never sold anything yet so how to hell do you get suspended like this???

Smile ecrater because Jesus love you too!!! Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you are selling software and using stock photos. That means you have to prove to eCRATER admin that you are legally entitled to sell said products and that they are not counterfit. You have to contact eCRATER admin for that. We can't help you here on the forum.

Suspending stores is an ongoing activity as either admin finds unverified stores or someone reports them.
videoediting

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maggiethehousecat wrote:
Looks like you are selling software and using stock photos. That means you have to prove to eCRATER admin that you are legally entitled to sell said products and that they are not counterfit. You have to contact eCRATER admin for that. We can't help you here on the forum.

Suspending stores is an ongoing activity as either admin finds unverified stores or someone reports them.

What, I'm I not allowed to sell my own software? Or do I have to call or get the permission every time from the vendor that I bought it from in the first place?

ecrater makes me laugh! and its a completely a joke all together and it will never succeed if continue with this behavior!

NEVER EVER! Cool
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

videoediting wrote:
maggiethehousecat wrote:

What, I'm I not allowed to sell my own software? Or do I have to call or get the permission every time from the vendor that I bought it from in the first place?
If you are selling your own copy of the software you should have photos of your own copy rather than a manufacture's stock photo of their new software.
Is it legal to sell digital downloads of commercial software? A quick search of Google/organic shows the following listings for items in your store:
Quote:
Microsoft Office 2007 - eCRATER
videoediting.ecrater.com/p/17916502/microsoft-office-2007‎
2 days ago - Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise Delivery options: Old fashion way or Digital download Product description: Manage your business efficiently.

Is it legal to sell license key only?
Quote:
QuickTime 7 Pro - eCRATER UK
videoediting.ecrater.co.uk/p/17916682/quicktime-7-pro‎
1 day ago - QuickTime 7 Pro - License key only Delivery option: Digital delivery Once you purchase will email you the retail license key. Thank you Produc.

I don't know the answer to either of these questions, but if either are yes eCrater doesn't want any trouble with Microsoft or Apple. They would be looking at eCrater and that would affect all sellers on the site. Just contact eCrater, your store is suspended not deleted. Your items are hidden, not deleted.

Last edited by SheilaDeesPostcards on Wed May 08, 2013 8:04 am; edited 2 times in total
oakteakstore

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Write to eCrater.com here to try to find out why the suspension. It may be something you can change. Good luck!

http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why some people are so lazy to take a photo? Rolling Eyes

videoediting, do you know the penalty of copyright issue? It isn't just an eCrater paranoia.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is it when someone gets suspended they always think that ecrater won't survive or succeed? Ecrater has been growing well for close to a decade so far and some of us have made REAL money here, but then we follow the rules.
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people believe because something is free means not requirement or no following rules.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

videoediting wrote:
maggiethehousecat wrote:

ecrater makes me laugh! and its a completely a joke all together and it will never succeed if continue with this behavior!

NEVER EVER! Cool

Check eCRATER's history. It has been growing quite successfully since 2004. Those of us who don't try to skirt the rules (and the rules are no more stringent than other sites that try to operate within the law) find it a great place to do business.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: