eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Can't login and you didn't notify me of sales

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PropsNWardrobe

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:41 pm    Post subject: Can't login and you didn't notify me of sales Reply with quote

What is going on over there? You didn't notify me of recent sales and I can't sign in through my account.

I did a lot of work setting up hundreds of listings several years ago and now I find that you don't recognize me.

I recently made a sale and you didn't notify me. The Buyer today opened a dispute on Paypal that counts against me because I didn't ship.

You are ruining my business. I'd like some explanation on what's going on with you. Maybe you should think about a different career.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you want to send this thru the contact form on the front page of the eCRATER site. The eCRATER support team does not monitor the community for complaints.

BTW, your store is suspended.
elpereles

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why using "you" in the complaint?

Is that your feedback?

http://www.ecrater.com/view-feedback.php?storeid=11367

Your hundreds item looks like an import from eBay with 413 items and the rest in other categories aren't more than 100.

Quote:
Last Updated: 11 Feb 2013 01:21:03 PST

How long the store was in autopilot? As far I saw in eCrater if you have everything fill correctly you get the message of item sold.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure you didn't forget you had a store here until the PayPal dispute? I looked at your feedback and it seems it has been a long time between activity...like years?
PropsNWardrobe

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly have no clue. I am puzzled. My eCrater gets no traffic, so I won't miss it if I have to relist everything.

Luckily, my Customer was so awesome and I still kept my sale, but am still puzzled as to what happened.

Thanks for your information here...I simply cannot look up anything.

Laughing to those who answered.
oakteakstore

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Write to eCrater.com here to try to find out why the suspension. It may be something easily changed. Good luck!

http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is an example why for long time I'm suggesting a time limit to log on and if you forget the store it goes on auto hold.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They haven't done a thing in their store since February 2013.

Quote:
You are ruining my business........Thanks for your information here...I simply cannot look up anything.

I guess they are busier than the rest of us? Ignoring your business is what is ruining it, not anything the ecrater team did. If you don't have time to properly maintain an store on any venue then you need to close it period. If you don't maintain it and keep track of what is going on, then why have it or expect that some one is going to keep you updated.

Your whole first note was you complaining that some YOU didn't do what they are supposed to. If you have an ecrater store, it is your responsibility to keep track of orders by checking daily for them. I take it your other stores aren't doing well either otherwise how did you miss a PP payment? Both the order and the payment should have sent you an email. Have you changed your email address?

May I offer your own words back to you
Quote:
Maybe you should think about a different career.
On line selling doesn't seem to be your strong point especially as you would rather blame others for problems with your store than that you are ignoring your own business. For a store that has been opened for as long as yours has been, I'm surprised that you haven't taken the time to post a logo, write a welcome note on your home page, sort out your my ebay listings, etc.
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I honestly have no clue. I am puzzled. My eCrater gets no traffic, so I won't miss it if I have to relist everything.

Contact eCrater and ask for the problem. Here in eCrater isn't just "relist" again. If they find you making other store with the same stuff. You get suspended again.

MoonwishesStore some sellers see the "Alternatives" of eBay as a storage lot and still believe the word "Alternative" means "equal". Many don't even take "serious" time trying to understand how the site works. At least I recommend check monthly all the sites that you have items to sell.

eCrater Team read this type of topics. Because in the future it isn't going only to be the "why I'm suspended" issue. Also you will get the "why I'm getting bill from a lost site that I forget". Rolling Eyes
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpereles wrote:
in the future it isn't going only to be the "why I'm suspended" issue. Also you will get the "why I'm getting bill from a lost site that I forget". Rolling Eyes

I thought about that too. But those folks who've left their stores to rot probably aren't getting any sales either.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AudioGasoline wrote:
elpereles wrote:
in the future it isn't going only to be the "why I'm suspended" issue. Also you will get the "why I'm getting bill from a lost site that I forget". Rolling Eyes

I thought about that too. But those folks who've left their stores to rot probably aren't getting any sales either.

eCRATER sent out the notice in an email so they have received notice if they kept their email address up to date.
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not holding my breath for current emails on abandoned stores, unfortunately. Look at how many people don't even contact Ecrater directly about issues, but just come fuming to the boards. Starting arguments with us over things we have no knowledge or control of. They don't even read the Stickies, that tell them what the common problems are and how to contact Admins. I'm sure PayPal sent the current OP an email when he received the money for this order, but I'm guessing he didn't read it or he would have seen the order.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the worst things I see here in the US anymore is how many people refuse to take responsibility for themselves and that which they are responsible for. Ecrater is holding people to a higher standard for their stores. With May, I was under the understanding that they would get an email straight from ecrater telling them they were suspended which makes me suspect that the suspension happened a bit ago, if they didn't get an email about the suspension or could have happened right after the last 'sale' where the buyer got a hold of ecrater first when they didn't get anything before they opened a PP case.

For this 'seller' I think the whole thing is laughable
Quote:
You are ruining my business
What business? I don't see much effort in setting up a store.
Quote:
My eCrater gets no traffic, so I won't miss it if I have to relist everything
If their store gets no traffic here why would they bother wanting to relist everything? No need to relist everything, but to fix why the store was suspended in the first place.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: