eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Basil Matthews Figurines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bargainsurfing

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Basil Matthews Figurines Reply with quote

Hello all. I have been collecting for most of my adult life and one of the things I've really enjoyed collecting are Basil Matthews figurines. If you check out my store you will see that currently I have 18 of them listed. Over the years I have discovered that there are several differences between his very early pieces and the later pieces. Now they are all greatly detailed and no 2 are alike, which I know because I do have more than one of several of his pieces. His older pieces were heavier and signed on the bottom instead of on the side somewhere, usually in the back. If there is still a sticker, the earlier ones were red and the later ones green. I have many more that I have not put in my store yet, so check back since I will be adding more.
www.bargainsurfing.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: