eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Free Shipping to UK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
weyland

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Free Shipping to UK Reply with quote

I have "sold" a couple of items to customers in UK (I am in US), but they think that I am offering free shipping, and that I am in UK. How can I change this to show international shipping?

And is there a mass-edit way to do this?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to set up appropriate shipping amounts for the UK and any other international destination. How you do it depends on what system you are using for your shipping amounts. I use the Matrix and have my amounts pre-set. For help, you would need to tell us what you are using now. You probably will have the same problem with your AU store.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weyland, do you have free US shipping on those items? I just checked one of your items (a watch) that had $1.81 as shipping to the US. I clicked on other destinations and chose UK and it came up as $2.00 so you either have USPS enabled or have a matrix filled in.

On a different note. When I looked at your store I found an awful lot of items with no photos. Clicked on one of them and this is what I found. Note in the description that it is cut off and your terms show up where the missing description should be.

http://weyland.ecrater.com/p/9930890/treso-flask-spout-90-grain-black

As it is I have no idea what that item is. You can be suspended for not having photos on every listing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: