eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I am so confused!!!! Please help me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zoeandjamesjewelry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject: I am so confused!!!! Please help me. Reply with quote

I am trying to set up a new shop here and I just saw some message that said I am using the eCRATER URL in another marketplace and that I must delete that. I do not have a clue what they are talking about. I buy on other marketplaces and I do use PayPal. I just upgraded my personal PayPal account to a business account to accept payments on eCRATER. I am utterly confused and do not know how to resolve this issue. Yesterday I put my shop on hold because I am not ready to receive orders. I guess I have to show my lack of computer knowledge by admitting that I would not even know how to use the eCRATER URL anywhere. I do not even know what that means. I am learning as I go along here. Someone please take pity on me and help. I have worked too hard to hit a roadblock now and I am sure I have plenty of work ahead to improve.

Pam White
zoe&jamesjewelry
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you ever have another shop on eCRATER even if you opened one but never did anything with it?

If this is the first shop you have ever attempted, you probably should contact eCRATER admin.

Rereading your post...are you getting the message from PayPal or eCRATER?
jonunsthisandthat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where on eCrater did you see that message?
zoeandjamesjewelry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for the replies. I went back after a break and re-read the message that concerned me. It is in the admin section under Feed Status. I think I am ok and this message is an either/or. I put my shop on hold while I get things just the way I want them, or close anyway. The message stated that eCRATER cannot handle the feed because either my shop is on hold (which it is) or I am using the eCRATER URL in another Google Merchant Center account (which I am not). I am assuming that putting the shop on hold prompted this message. I am going to forge ahead under this assumption and see what happens. I learn something new here everyday. Thanks again and I am sure I will be back with more hysterical questions. Good to know there is support out there. Pam
jonunsthisandthat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you are a new shop it will take a few days, I think about 10, for them to set up things in order to send the Google feed. At least that is what I was told when I asked. Until then you'll get those messages. Just today it said my feed was active and the similar message to yours went away. I opened on June 4th. So add items and tweak as you go. Best of luck to you. Smile
zoeandjamesjewelry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that info. I actually like that 10 day wait. I think I overwhelmed myself a little trying to take everything in all at once. I like a little breathing room. This has been a learning process, for too long I have only used my "open" and "send" computer skills. Thanks again

Pam Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: