eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Wholesale Companies
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greateranointinggifts

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Wholesale Companies Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone knew of any companies that I can purchase items from for my store.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
glassmagnolia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure who might come to answer...not too many people are apt to give up their sources...you might just do some research for your own answer. I'm sure you can understand where some people might get this feeling after they hunted and struggled... Very Happy
greateranointinggifts

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.
asiawholesale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Buy items from AsiaWholesale! Reply with quote

Buy Wholesale from Asia! That's the best and profitable way of doing online business!

Of course, you will need to buy from a trust worthy Asia Wholesale market dealer.

Contact me if anyone interested:
msn messenger: sunnymichael915@hotmail.com
Yahoo messenger: mysunnyshop@yahoo.com
contact number: +86 0 131 2082 3083
or +86 21 5633 0732
[/b]
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy items from AsiaWholesale! Reply with quote

asiawholesale wrote:
Buy Wholesale from Asia! That's the best and profitable way of doing online business!

Of course, you will need to buy from a trust worthy Asia Wholesale market dealer.

or +86 21 5633 0732

I personally might trust you a bit more if
#1 you actually had an ecrater.com store up and running
#2 if you had a real email address and not just FREE ones
#3 if you had a website - might even help
emptyingthecupboards

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: Buy items from AsiaWholesale! Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
asiawholesale wrote:

or +86 21 5633 0732

Watching over us as usual! Wink
poopsheet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy items from AsiaWholesale! Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:

And didn't post in giant red text!
CreativeHomeAdditions

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Wholesale Companies Reply with quote

I have over 3000 home decor and gift products. All my product are available at wholesale pricing. Right now i have about 80 products in my store and that can give you a example of what i have available. I can email you more pics if you like, please tell me what your looking for and the price range that your comfortable with.

greateranointinggifts wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knew of any companies that I can purchase items from for my store.
asiawholesale

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, everyone!

1.Yes, I do have an ecrater store. the address is :
http://asiawholesale.ecrater.com/

I just opened it, and I am now working on it, it takes time to put items on, because, there are still a lot of problems need to bo solved, like, how to give combined shippment, etc...

2. the yahoo and hotmail is use for messenger, the yahoo one use for receiving messages through e-mail.

3. I accept PAYPAL, and I am PayPal verified! So, if this is not enough for you to trust, just ask me for other information, I will be more then glad to give you, because I'm a very serious business dealer.

And thank you for looking at my message!
Very Happy
WholesaleDenim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: My Website is an wholesale Website Reply with quote

Hi,

You may contact me at:
http://WholesaleDenim.ecrater.com

Or http://www.znetsales.com
http://www.kilese.com

Thank you
Kilese Warehouse LLC.
sales@kilese.com
Soap-Supplies

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Wholesalers Reply with quote

What products are you looking for? You can search online and industry magazines.
ryoohki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to give everybody a tip here.. MOST (not all) reputable companies with wholesale programs WILL NOT charge you a fee to sell their products. The ones who do are probably resellers themselves. A lot of the best ones don't even have a website. Just what are you interested in selling? Are you going to want to keep the inventory in a physical location that you own or do you need a company with dropshipping? You have to be a bit more specific on what you're looking for.

I personally don't see the reasoning for someone not telling their wholesale sources. More often than not, the person asking you doesn't even live near you and won't be in competition with you anyway. Tell me what it is you are wanting to sell and I can probably give you a list of dropshippers. I don't really care who knows any company I use or not.
dlowdistributors

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: can you help me Reply with quote

ryoohki wrote:
I just want to give everybody a tip here.. MOST (not all) reputable companies with wholesale programs WILL NOT charge you a fee to sell their products. The ones who do are probably resellers themselves. A lot of the best ones don't even have a website. Just what are you interested in selling? Are you going to want to keep the inventory in a physical location that you own or do you need a company with dropshipping? You have to be a bit more specific on what you're looking for.

I personally don't see the reasoning for someone not telling their wholesale sources. More often than not, the person asking you doesn't even live near you and won't be in competition with you anyway. Tell me what it is you are wanting to sell and I can probably give you a list of dropshippers. I don't really care who knows any company I use or not.
Quote:
can you tell me what companies that you use so that i can start my buisness thank you you can contact me at wowensr@fastmail.fm
wahm922

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Clothing:
http://www.madisonavenuecloseouts.com/
wahm922

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything and everything:
http://www.surplus.net/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: