eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New Member to eCrater Community

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
retr85wih

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: New Member to eCrater Community Reply with quote

Hello, everyone:

I am Ernest DeBrew III.

I am glad to be part of the eCrater website.

I have already set up my own web store. I am currently selling Duchess honey buns, Monster energy drinks, and Mrs. Freshley's chocolate cupcakes for good, low prices. I hope that you visit and buy some of my popular brand items.

http://retr85wih.ecrater.com/

Very Happy

[img]http://tmpg.ecrater.com/stores/304527/51cf9e368ed4a_304527b.jpg
[/img]
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how well people do with sales when it comes to selling individual snack cakes and drinks but, I can get those snack cakes at my local gas station for 50 to 75 cents each and the Monsters are 2 for $4.00, sometimes 2 for $3.00. But anyway, Welcome to ecrater! Hope you do well here.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

Have you thought this through? Your items include shipping so your prices are justified however...have you considered the condition of a package of cupcakes, crackers or a Danish after it has been squashed in a bag of mail for who knows how many days. You will have to put them in a box and that would mean you would make no money at all on the items. If a buyer wanted all 6 of your Mrs. Freshley's cup cakes they would pay $12.00. I'm thinking you need to review your pricing.

Also your drinks: Have you thought why USPS asks if you are shipping liquids when you mail your packages? To find out I suggest you take one of your drinks, put it in the drink holder of your car and leave it in the hot sun for 2-3 days. Warning don't wear your best suit when you open the door.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: