eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google Rating How Long to Update?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
californiadiscounts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:57 am    Post subject: Google Rating How Long to Update? Reply with quote

Hello Everybody,
I had just recently reopened my ecrater store and was wondering how long it takes for ecrater to resubmit our feedback to google to show our ratings with our google shopping listings? I have feedback on my ecrater store but it has been about 3 weeks and the feedback has still not been updated by google. Thanks so much for your help!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have feedback on my ecrater store but it has been about 3 weeks and the feedback has still not been updated by google.

Not sure what you mean. Where are you seeing your feedback on google? I know with GCO I get feedback that is different from my ecrater feedback, so I'm not sure which feedback you might be talking about or where you are seeing it.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is similar to a question I asked recently. I believe the feedback number shown by Google Shopping represents the most recent 12 months of feedback on eCRATER. If you were a brand new seller, they should be the same for the first 12 months. If you closed your store here for a period of time, and received no feedbacks, then the number on Google would slowly decrease (as the recent feedback aged out of the 12 months window).

Anyone else remember this ?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just followed the rabbit trail to one of my listings and saw this >Seller rating: 5.0 / 5 - Based on 90 reviews from the past 12 months < You it is the last 12 months and supposedly the reviews are from ecrater. The aren't in any sort of order that I can figure out though.
californiadiscounts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Quote:
I have feedback on my ecrater store but it has been about 3 weeks and the feedback has still not been updated by google.

Not sure what you mean. Where are you seeing your feedback on google? I know with GCO I get feedback that is different from my ecrater feedback, so I'm not sure which feedback you might be talking about or where you are seeing it.

Hello, Thanks for everyone's reply. I'm referring to the feedback google uses in google shopping,. I'm refering to the feedback we recieve direct from ecrater customers not from google checkout customers. I know ecrater submits this to google but was wondering how often.
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmicray wrote:
Anyone else remember this ?

The thread is here "Seller ratings on GPS after GCO goes away" : http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=33421
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

californiadiscounts wrote:
I'm referring to the feedback google uses in google shopping,. I'm refering to the feedback we recieve direct from ecrater customers not from google checkout customers. I know ecrater submits this to google but was wondering how often.

That should have showed up by now, I don't know why It wouldn't have yet but I know what you are talking about.

This seller was talking about when we receive a feedback from someone who paid using GCO, that feedback also gets displayed on Google. In Google shopping to the right of your item where it shows the price and the total estimated cost with shipping, some sellers have a clickable link below it that says Reviews. If you click on that, it shows you all of the feedback that has been previously left by GCO paying buyers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: