eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Has there been a change to eCRATER feedback?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BelleAndTheYank

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Has there been a change to eCRATER feedback? Reply with quote

Did I miss a change in eCRATER feedback solicitations in the last month or so? I used to get feedback on about 1 of every 4 items and have not seen any for the last 30 orders.

I understood buyers received a feedback email at the time of order and again about 20 days later. I know I have missed other changes, wondering if I missed one here as well. Not complaining. just wondering.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that I am aware other than a possibility of a week or so ago PP was glitching a bit and tigercreek noted her sales number wasn't going up which meant those buyers couldn't leave feedback, but unless you are selling an awesome amount daily, that wouldn't account for 30 days with no feedback. I think I get feedback around 1 in 4 just like McDonalds is saying with their latest game -- 1 in 4 wins!
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
tigercreek noted her sales number wasn't going up which meant those buyers couldn't leave feedback!

Well, that would explain why I too have noticed a drop off in the amount of feedback left over the last few weeks. Got 1 new feedback the other day (yesterday I believe) but with my orders before that I didn't get any and usually I have feedback left for 1 out of every 7-10 sales.
viewfinders

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People aren't spending as much time indoors on a computer. I take my computer outside but I still don't do anything but the essential when it comes to emails. Leaving feedback is not essential to most people.
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:21 am    Post subject: Re: Has there been a change to eCRATER feedback? Reply with quote

BelleAndTheYank wrote:
... I understood buyers received a feedback email at the time of order and again about 20 days later. I know I have missed other changes, wondering if I missed one here as well. Not complaining. just wondering.

I just received my second email to leave feedback for a purchase I made at eCrater so, we know that hasn't changed.

One thing I noticed is the email from eCrater is no longer going to my Windows Mail spam folder Very Happy

A good day to all.
ralph
BelleAndTheYank

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:06 pm    Post subject: thank you Ralph Reply with quote

you answered exactly what I was wondering about, it is appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: