eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

hello!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
biastore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: hello! Reply with quote

Hello! I will introduce my shop recently opened:
http://biastore.ecrater.com/
I expect and accept advice. Smile Smile
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

How can you offer free shipping to the US from China on such inexpensive items?

Are you a drop shipper? If so you will not be able to sell on eCRATER. They have stopped allowing it. Also if you own the inventory but are using stock photos you will have to take your own photos. Stock photos are also no longer allowed.
biastore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Thank you ! Reply with quote

Thank you for what you said. I noticed that the chances are slim to sell something here ... I'll move elsewhere ...
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether you sell or not it strictly up to you. If you are following all the rules then you also need to promote your store as well. We have many sellers here that do well, but this isn't a place to just stick stock and wait for sales. Well you can, it just won't be very productive.

It would also help to finish setting your store up, finish all the terms and such. Put up your store name.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we hate to see you leave since you just got here but if you decide to stay with us, Welcome! And if you do leave, please close up your store. Don't leave your items listed or else people could end up buying them after you no longer tend to your store, then you'll have a complaint filed against you for non-shipment if you don't come back to see that an order was placed.
biastore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all! When I leave, I will close my shop. I want to be fair with everyone.
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat - China does not charge their businesses postage on products shipped out of China. That's why even on ebay you can find dollar items with free shipping.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigtallmensclothing wrote:
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat - China does not charge their businesses postage on products shipped out of China. That's why even on ebay you can find dollar items with free shipping.

And that's a crock of bull hockey if you ask me. Allow the Chinese who sell fake knock-offs, cheap toys with lead paint that peels off in 2 days, and off brand versions of ipads, nooks, etc. that break in a week, to ship those things all over the world for FREE which in turn, allows them to sell those junky products for pennies on the dollar, raking in thousands of sales and eventually ending up with a negative 50% feedback score after everyone that orders from them complains and wants their money back.

While the sellers we have over here that are honest and actually sell decent products have to charge ridiculous prices just to be able to cover the shipping cost or they can go ahead and match those penny saver prices anyway and only make 30 cents to $1.00 profit on each order. Not fair at all.

The U.S. needs some policy changes, fast! It's already bad enough that everything we have over here was made in China, and they're allowed to ship over here for free which means they can ship over even more products because the U.S. business owners are greedy and would rather pay less and get free shipping than to actually offer quality merchandise. A bit harsh, I know, but I don't like the way Asian sellers do business.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: