eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Greetings from LynnCherish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LynnCherish

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Greetings from LynnCherish Reply with quote

Hello All,
I just opened LynnCherish. Primarily, I am going to concentrate on bath and body products. Just getting my feet wet. I would love feedback on my store.

Thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Everything in your store looks all set up and ready to go but may I recommend you create an FAQ page sometime in the future. That page allows you to type in common questions buyers may have and provide them with the answers to those questions like what shipping service do you use? what is your refunds and returns policy? etc. I know you already have that info on your terms page but, the FAQs just allows you to go more in depth with your answers.
LynnCherish

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks...will do.
oakteakstore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In your titles and descriptions, you should mention that they are lotions. You did mention that on the main page, but some people don't start on the main page, they come to your product by way of search engines, directly to the product. It might also be nice to have ingredients. Some people might be sensitive to certain ingredients, and they would want to know. Also mention the height and width of the jars, and having a side view of the jar would help.
LynnCherish

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really appreciate ALL your suggestions. Definitely will take heed.

Thanks A Million!
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Lynn Cherish.

It is essential that you expand your titles and descriptions otherwise no search engine will pick them up.

For example: Sweet Pea
That is a flower which means it will come up when people are searching for seeds to plant or artificial flowers or dried flowers but never when people are looking for hand cream.

Are you selling face cream, hand/body cream, lotion or what? You don't say. I might rub excess face cream on my hands but no way do I put hand lotion on my face.

8 ounce size is sufficient for size of the product. That is how people buy such things, by the ounce or gram but is that for product alone or for the product and the jar. If it is packaged weight then I want to know how much product is in the jar.

I'm one who is highly sensitive to scents of all kinds but I like them so I want to know what sweet pea and Caribbean escape smell like. I also want to know the ingredients. Most people do.

Do you formulate the creams yourself? If so say so.

You have a ton of competition in the homemade beauty products area. So you have to offer a lot of information to get seen.

The problem with your rings is that they are all different stones but you don't say what the stone is. Your titles should say name of stone, color, alpaca silver, one size. Your descriptions should repeat that information and more such as the size of the stones, dimensions of the ring front, etc. The more information you provide the greater the chance of you making a sale.
LynnCherish

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You all rock! Thanks for the suggestions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: