eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Can't set up a new store...help please!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
toxichighway

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Can't set up a new store...help please! Reply with quote

Hi there!

Been around these boards a while and I know there are some helpful folks here, so I'm hoping someone can answer me a question. I've already got a store set up and am looking to set up a new one (for an entirely different business). I know I can't use the same email address, so my wife is going to use hers (it's actually our business together). But when I type her email address on on the registration page, it says it's already in use.

I was pretty sure we hadn't set up a store with her email address, but just to be sure I didn't set one up before, I went to "forgot password" and typed in the email address...and got a response that no one with that email is registered.

Is this just a bug, or is there some kind of logical explanation for this? Is there anyone else I can contact? Thank you very much for your responses!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The simple solution is to get another email address (from Gmail or whereever) and not worry about whatever caused that. You can always change it after the store is created, you just need a unique email to create a new store.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could always email the ecrater team and ask why you can't use that email, but Cosmics way is okay too.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just remember, the email you use to create the new store must be different from any other one used to create the store AND that is the email eCRATER will use to contact you in the future. If you don't want to use it later, you must contact eCRATER to change your Store's email address.

You can change the email used for orders and customer service from your admin page, but the main store email address can only be changed by eCRATER.

I'd contact eCRATER directly to find out why you can't use your wife's email address.
toxichighway

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, thanks for the responses. I was already leaning toward contacting eCrater directly, but wanted to make sure there wasn't an obvious fix or an error on my part before I sent them a message. Thanks again!

Aaron
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: