eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Unique Identifiers?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
treasures4you

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Unique Identifiers? Reply with quote

pls tell me what they are and how to fix my listings. Thanks!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a lot of topic about in the forum. Please include more details. The forum is technically working thanks to the sellers. If you have problem contact eCrater or search in the forum.
oakteakstore

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you are listing something, fill in your basic information with title and description, add the first photo which will be the one that shows when someone searches for your item. Then click on Add. Right after that click on Google Attributes and then click on the little blue question mark and it will tell you the most important ones. Read through them carefully. If you are listing vintage or antique items and do not have a upc code or mpn (manufacturer's product code), use the identifier_exists (left column) false (right column) attribute. Clothing requires more information, see the second section of the attributes. Once you have filled everything in that you need, click on Update.

After you add your attributes, you can click on Photos and add up to a total of 10 photos.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in researching you may find that some of us add our attributes right to the listing when we are listing an item. Either way is correct as long as you set it up correctly. I find it easier to add them right to my listings.

I believe you asked (as part of the title of this thread ?) what is a unique identifier. That would be the brand number or part number. I sell sewing patterns so for me the brand is McCalls and the MPN is 2439.
oakteakstore

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you get things going, you can copy one of your listings, and just change the information to suit the newest item. Most of your attributes will be set up and you just have to change them to fit. It makes listing go pretty fast.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: