eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi from Lucky Box JP, japanese handpick candies & statio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LuckyBoxjp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:37 am    Post subject: Hi from Lucky Box JP, japanese handpick candies & statio Reply with quote

Hi there, I opened a new store "LuckyBoxJP " simple but make you happy by Japanese candy or stationery.
can some of you to take a look at my page and give me your honest thoughts on it. I want to make it the best I can.
Thank you!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need more details on your listings. First off, you need to list every single item that comes in each one of your lots. I know it's a lot of work but, if your candy lot comes with 20 packs of snacks and candies, then you need to write down the names of all 20 snacks instead of just saying this lot has 20 candies. Remember, some people are allergic to certain types of food so they need to know everything that's included plus your candy is Japanese and most of your buyers here will be American. We have no idea how to read Japanese and may not be able to tell what a certain type of candy or food is just by looking at the package.

You need to show photos of everything too. Right now you've just got a photo that shows bits and pieces of some of the items included. So with photos and descriptions, list and show everything!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: