eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Seller never responded to my payment

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marikaspeciallypicked4u

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Seller never responded to my payment Reply with quote

I bought a bag from one of the sellers here last Sunday, April 29. I sent 2 e-mails to the seller if she got my payment and asked when my item will be shipped but I never got any response till now. I checked my paypal account and it states that my payment is Unclaimed. What do I do? Do I cancel the transaction with paypal? How long do I have to wait for the seller's response? I am a seller myself and I see to it that I acknowledge receipt of payment when my item is paid for and inform when I will ship the item.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming the seller's store is still up and running and it shows no recent bad feedback - I would use ask the seller a question on the item you purchased if it still shows available and explain that you sent payment immediately via PayPal but the payment is unclaimed.

UNclaimed payment makes me think that their is a typo in the emai address that the seller input into the system here.

If you don't here from the seller after that, I would cancel the payment and go find the item somewhere else.

The seller might have desserted their store and never came back to close it.

The wrong paypal email address makes me wonder what is happening.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: