eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi I am new here!! :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fybeternit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:56 am    Post subject: Hi I am new here!! :) Reply with quote

Hi,

I am new here but seasoned in apparel & clothing manufacturing.

I was wondering if someone can help me in advising what attributes should I put in Google attributes.

I don't understand what is the name of the attribute and what value should I put considering my articles.

I tried to my article # it did not accept and in value I tried to put the prices but it came back again Sad

Also I don't understand the weight formula for the dispatching process.

I would be grateful if someone can visit my page and point out my mistakes, my url is:-

http://fybeternit.ecrater.com/p/18961814/jackets-poly-filled-with-front-n-back
http://fybeternit.ecrater.com/p/18961768/hoodies-for-teams

Currently I put 2 items to test my postings.

Otherwise I have lots of items to put here.

Looking forward to your support Smile

Cheers!!
fybeternit
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use the Google tab to list attributes. Eliminates punctuation and space errors.

If you fill in

color as the attribute and blue as the value and press enter, it should show up with a red warning at the top that says what attributes you are required to have.

Since you are selling new clothing, you will need
brand
size,
material
product_type
feature (this might be zip close, monogram, logo, etc)

If you intend to offer free shipping, all you have to do is click free shipping in US, HI, AK. If you intend to charge shipping then you need to enter a weight for each item and use the shipping matrix. I'll let someone else explain that for you. I am in Canada and it doesn't work well for me.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's something else you need to fix too. In your listings, you don't specify what sizes you have available and what colors. I know, if you're showing a red top then people should know that it's red in color but, what if you have that same top in blue too and the red top is sold out? People don't know that unless you tell them. Also, are the 2 items you have listed right now actually black, grey, white in color? It looks like you took color photos and turned them black and white to fit a color theme for your store. If so, you don't want to do that. Your buyers need to see the colors of your items.
fybeternit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Thanks for the guidance and help, it really worked and I understand the attributes.

But I didn't find attributes appearance anywhere on the display page.

Also the shipping thing also understood.

Thanks a lot/Cheers!
fybeternit

maggiethehousecat wrote:
Use the Google tab to list attributes. Eliminates punctuation and space errors.

If you fill in

color as the attribute and blue as the value and press enter, it should show up with a red warning at the top that says what attributes you are required to have.

Since you are selling new clothing, you will need
brand
size,
material
product_type
feature (this might be zip close, monogram, logo, etc)

If you intend to offer free shipping, all you have to do is click free shipping in US, HI, AK. If you intend to charge shipping then you need to enter a weight for each item and use the shipping matrix. I'll let someone else explain that for you. I am in Canada and it doesn't work well for me.
fybeternit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Thanks for the help.

Are you referring the listing where I put the description of the goods you mean I need to mention the sizes that are available with me? Also I will insert the colors, but at present I only have black color with cream color PU sleeves.

Pls kindly clarify the listing I would look forward to hear on that too.

Thanks once again,
Cheers!
fybeternit

tigercreekgifts wrote:
There's something else you need to fix too. In your listings, you don't specify what sizes you have available and what colors. I know, if you're showing a red top then people should know that it's red in color but, what if you have that same top in blue too and the red top is sold out? People don't know that unless you tell them. Also, are the 2 items you have listed right now actually black, grey, white in color? It looks like you took color photos and turned them black and white to fit a color theme for your store. If so, you don't want to do that. Your buyers need to see the colors of your items.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you have to mess with "varients" for clothing. Not sure how it is done but a pair of pants all the same but different size, or all the same size but different colors etc etc.

You will see in options to check off use google varients, and then you will see these redor some color marks by your listings if it's enabled.

I also don't know if each one needs another seperate listing for cloths, but I assume thats what the varients are for.

You have to read up and ask around here to list clothing the best way or to stay within ecrater - google guidlnes or policy here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: