eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

hello everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
handmadecrafts123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: hello everyone Reply with quote

Cool my name jas I am new owner store we carry handmade items from all over around the world nice to meet everyone thank you
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater. Piece of advice, for the bracelets you have that are available in more than one color combination you really should make a separate listing for each different color. You've got just one listing for each style of bracelet and you are expecting people to tell you what color they want when they check out. That can make buyers easily confused. They may think they are getting every single bracelet in every color (shown in the photo) or they may forget to choose their color during checkout and then get mad at you for sending the color they didn't want. People are weird like that.
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

I suggest you edit your listing descriptions. Most sound like they were copied from a catalogue, offering drop down menues, and company info instead of item description. There are no drop down menus on eCRATER and your descriptions say contact you for shipping and yet you have USPS calculated enabled.
handmadecrafts123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

i just add all shipping infromation i will do my best please let me know any thing alse i can do make great business around the world thank you for your great help Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: