eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi from So cal.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All anybody wants here is help you make the best shop you can have. I never understand people that get upset by suggestions, not directed to you at all. eCrater rules are a little different then other places and I rarely see posts that aren't done with genuine care.

So glad to here that you have had your first sale!!!!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
affordableclassandelegance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much! I am glad I followed the suggestions given.
Suggestion are very important to those that ask for help and want to succeed.
Thanks for everything!
YourRainyDayBookStore

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and glad to see you on eCrater as it's always nice to have another seller from So. California!

You have done a nice job with the synopsis of each book but I believe you need to give more detail information. List the author, publisher, copyright date, ISBN number, # pages, approx. size, illustrator, and if it’s a soft cover or hardcover binding. Most of these can be used for your Google Attributes.

You also need to remove all [! Copyright !] and [!Original Publicado: El Camino al Cristo!] that are showing below your description as they are not allowed to be used as Google Attributes.

You also have ads showing on 2 listings: Bed In A Bag and the 15 Cup Punch Bowl Set. The ads appear if your pictures are too small and once you enlarge both pictures the ads will disappear.

The 15 Cup Punch Bowl set needs more information! I would imagine it is a plastic set with a price of $6 and free shipping? Mention if it is glass or plastic and if there are any markings or logos take pictures or describe what you see. Also give the measurements of the cups and punch bowl as that is important.

I hope this will be helpful as the more information you give the less reason for the buyer to return due to misunderstanding!
Joyce
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on your first sale. Your store looks good, but you still have a few Google Attributes showing in your book descriptions. If you are entering the attributes via the table (rather than adding them to the end of your description), they will never show in the public view of your item page unless they were entered wrong or they are an unacceptable attribute.

I agree with RainyDay that you should add more info to your book description. She said, "List the author, publisher, copyright date, ISBN number, # pages, approx. size, illustrator, and if it’s a soft cover or hardcover binding." and I agree totally. You may have entered some of this information in your Google Attributes, but as said above, they should not show in the customer's view of your items. Just click on the preview button from your admin page to see your store as your customer will see it and take a look at one of your books. "Copyright" and "Original Publicado" are not valid Google Attributes, but would be important information for a buyer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: