eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How do you sign up with google adsense on ecrater?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gamejammers

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: How do you sign up with google adsense on ecrater? Reply with quote

Hey I hears Google AdSense is a great free way to generate people coming to your site and wanted to ask the following

1:how do you sign up with AdSense with ecrater?

2:if you can is it worth it?

I Troyes to sign up for it before but when I was on the Google site for it it says 'go to ecrater.com to sign up with Google AdSense' so here I am now.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think, for some reason that I don't know why, you can't sign up anymore through ecrater. I am signed up from way back and also have my two blogs connected to my account. I've gotten 4 or 5 checks from them over the years. The last one came about two-three months ago. It can take a while to add up depending on your traffic to your store. To me it is worth it. My last $100+ check went into my Roth IRA Very Happy
elpereles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forget to check it. Confused
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I forget to check it

I usually have checked it when I had a GCO order and was already signed in. That is really rare lately, but I checked it as part of my end of the month paperwork. I earned over $17 in August! Very Happy More than double what I did the month before. You can't really judge how much you will make or do anything to increase how much you make especially if ecrater is the only place you have adsense ads. For your blogs, you can earn more if you are posting on your blogs frequently. If I could only attach my brain to my computer I would have a whole lot more posts because I compose them in my head, but if I can't access our fast computer I can't write or post.
ecrater-moon
forum admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: How do you sign up with google adsense on ecrater? Reply with quote

gamejammers wrote:
Hey I hears Google AdSense is a great free way to generate people coming to your site and wanted to ask the following

1:how do you sign up with AdSense with ecrater?

2:if you can is it worth it?

I Troyes to sign up for it before but when I was on the Google site for it it says 'go to ecrater.com to sign up with Google AdSense' so here I am now.

AdSense is not available at this time on eCRATER accounts that are not already linked. Existing AdSense accounts are still linked as before.

em
elisia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, yes. I should have come here to find an answer re: Adsense. They took about a week, back and forth, to reply that it was no longer available through eCrater.

ECrater...why not? Will it return?
ethaibid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ +1

What happened to Google Adsense? Last payment I received was back in August 2012, since then nothing.

Has eCrater discontinued Adsense?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AdSense for those of us that were signed up from way back is still functioning perfectly. Why newer sellers can't sign up, I don't know.

I check my stats a couple of times a month and since my last check early in 2013, I've earned another $75. But then I have lots of inventory and it is also linked to my two blogs as well.
ethaibid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not functioning for me... Looks like it quit around August of last year. Still earning from other sites, but not eCrater... Wonder what happened... Question
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I used to have adsense enabled on here but it looks like my cousin disabled it. I tried to re-add it but when I type in my account info I get a message that says I cannot relink at this time as they are no longer accepting new adsense account holders or allowing previous account holders to re-link. ???
ethaibid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Bummer Sad

I never disabled my adsense account, it seems to have simply stopped working, and apparently there is no way to re-activate it... Sad
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah bummer, that's too bad.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is still working, got a whopping $7.85 since June 9 2012.

It must have to do with the google changes forcing adwords on the planet.
Everything was better before google adwords and ecrater new website.

I see Bing is rising more hits after viewing google analytics, and Yahoo.

Made 4 cents last month.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It must have to do with the google changes forcing adwords on the planet
[quote]

Adwords are the opposite so to speak of Adsense. Without adwords there would be no ads to click on for adsense money earned. Google adwords have been around long before ecrater was born. Yes there were some changes to how they did adwords, but to my mind not that significantly so as to affect adsense at all.

I don't know why you can't sign up for adsense anymore, I have my suspicions but that is all they are. My adsense income goes up and down but on average are about the same each month. Months with higher overall sales I get more adsense money and the poorer sales months the adsense dollars are down some as well. Since we started having the program here (for those of us that still have it) my earnings have been more or less stable. After waiting for 2-3 years for my first Adsense check, most of the time without the ecrater adsense program, since the prgram started I've been getting a check every 8-10 months. I think last year (2012) one of the sellers here was selling tons of inventory and she mentioned she had made I think over $200 in adsense in just one month. So adsense depends heavily on your store, inventory and how busy the store is. It isn't any devious plot.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the devious plot starts when ecrater was forced to make a whole new website via google adwords law to accommodate fees forced by google.
That is when adsense disappeared, and when sales went down.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: