eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google Shopping Ads

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
generatorchainsawparts

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:29 am    Post subject: Google Shopping Ads Reply with quote

I'm new to ecrater but have been selling online for 7 years mainly on ebay, amazon and my own webpages.

My question is for the google shopping ads that gets clicked on... Is ecrater paying for the click or i'm i paying that amount from my adwords?

Please advise!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
elpereles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far I understand. eCrater pay the minimum to show in Google Shopping. So if you want to be in the top you need to "pay and play" the Google game and add the link of your Google Adword account if you are interesting in bidding more.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My question is for the google shopping ads that gets clicked on... Is ecrater paying for the click or i'm i paying that amount from my adwords?

Do you mean the ads on your store listing pages or elsewhere?

The ads in your store you are not paying for. If you buy Adwords from google, then you pay for ones that show up elsewhere that people click on but not the ones in your store. Some of us get adsense pay backs for clicks on some of the ads in our store but I don't think you can sign up for that any more and I don't know why.
momsretro

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a link to the announcement: http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=33039

Hope this helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: