eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Sellers Discover eCrater as Alternative to eBay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> eCRATER in the news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JefferysJunction

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:51 pm    Post subject: Sellers Discover eCrater as Alternative to eBay Reply with quote

EcommerceBytes Sat January 4, 2014:
http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/letters/blog.pl?/pl/2014/1/1388852560.html

---------------------------
Jeffery's Junction Vintage Collectibles
www.jefferysjunction.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's good, except the person who wrote that article is telling people it's 100% free to sell here. That's not true anymore, they didn't mention the marketplace fee. You don't get in trouble if you refuse to pay that fee so it's not required by ecrater but it's necessary because if you don't pay the fee your placement in the marketplace will suffer. Since most people want good placement they'll pay that cost. Maybe the person who wrote that article isn't aware of the marketplace charges?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did comment on the article and mentioned the fee now.

Interesting one person said bad things about the forum while others said we were very helpful. I guess with many people it depends on the chip they are already carrying on their shoulders. It is like they have their dukes up to start with, while others come with a great attitude and want to learn.

I have great hope for sales this year. Today is one of the first times I was pleased to not see any sales during the night. Our weather was getting so bad hubby took mail out last night and now I don't have to navigate through near blizzard conditions to the mailbox. I'm am already more than ready for spring!
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
It is like they have their dukes up to start with

Not surprising if they came from Ebay - those boards can be brutal.
deannamoyers

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:42 am    Post subject: eCrater - alternative to ebay Reply with quote

I added my comment to the newsletter this morning. I'm a fan of eCrater. There is a good bit of learning to do, but it's not what I would call hard to learn. The matrix seems to be difficult thing for some. I just set up the matrix in pounds and then enter the weight in fractions for items listed under 1#. I have never found it as confusing as some. Any foreign country that I have ever added, has been calculated correctly. I show that I only sell to UK, Australia and Canada but oftentimes I have opened my store up to other countries for a brief period when someone has asked to buy.

http://deannamoyers.ecrater.com
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is really funny over there, is the same concern, analyzing of google attributes, LoL the same we all went through, and still are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> eCRATER in the news
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: