eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Has anyone tried a higher than 2.9% advertising rate?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MountainHealthLine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Has anyone tried a higher than 2.9% advertising rate? Reply with quote

I was curious if it helped to go up to Med. or High to increase your search results. I did that and more on Bonanza and it made no difference at all. I had 2 stores over there and after a year + of no sales on the one I closed it. The one I have open still is crafts for sewing patterns. It's not that good at all. Looking for a new place to sell. So tired of Ebay and it's new hoops. 3 sales in 6 days?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
VandysVarietyShoppe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As yet, I have not dabbled in any Advertising for my listings on eCrater, but did so with both Bonanza & Etsy where I recently closed up shop on both those venues after giving those a go since 2010(neither site gave me enough sales to warrant continuing to keep listings there anymore). For me, the Advertising levels/Promoted listings never made a speck of difference on either Bonanza or Etsy, so I am hesitant to bother with it now for any selling venue. I still sell well on eBay, so eCrater is another online presence in addition to listing on eBay.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are several topics related to the higher advertising rates in the eCRATER Sellers Only forum. You might want to check out those topics.
viewfinders

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm at 5.9%. I can't tell a difference. I'm considering trying a paid store to see if I can unload a lot and go out of business.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: